Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Survlinguistics!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Survlinguistics website, located at https://survlinguistics.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use Survlinguistics if you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on this website and complies with the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs with respect to the provisions of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing law of The Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized form and/or in the “he/she” or “they” form, shall be deemed as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless stated otherwise, Survlinguistics and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Survlinguistics site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Survlinguistics site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Survlinguistics
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Survlinguistics
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Survlinguistics
- Redistribute content from Survlinguistics
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Survlinguistics does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Survlinguistics, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Survlinguistics shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Survlinguistics reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which constitutes an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom, or to portray commercial or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant Survlinguistics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited system-wide businesses, with the exception of non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Survlinguistics; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Survlinguistics. Please include your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator to which the link is made; or
- By use of any other description of our website to which the link is made, that has significance in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Survlinguistics logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but are under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or precision of the information contained on the website, nor do we promise that the website will remain available or that the material on it will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services it contains are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.